A Physical Therapy Bath (PTB) will provide bather an aggressive full body massage. This bath has an end drain that we recommend be ordered with an optional deep soak drain assembly which will increase water depth by 20% if needed. Bath can be filled with either hot or cold water depending on the post operative orthopedic rehabilitation needed. The PTB is available in many sizes and is equipped with many options. See product specifications. A great appliance that fits into most bathrooms that provides homeowners a great place to relax, soak or treat arthritis disabilities and everyday aches and pains. All electrical devices come with a short chord and plug.
Optional finishes for the jets and the Overflow/Drain are Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, and Polished Brass.
**Other Physical Therapy Bath models are available in various shapes and sizes. For pricing call 1-888-795-7480 Mon – Fri 8am to 5pm-Sat 8:30 until 11:30 EST**
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Size: 66”X42”
- 2 factory installed variable speed pumps - 9 A, 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- A 8 amp variable speed 300 Watt Blower Heater 120Volt (Lifetime Warranty)
- In-Line water heater - 1.5 KW, 12.5A, 120Volt
- Ozonator - 15A, 120Volt
- 43 Hydrotherapy Jets (Chrome Finish comes standard, Optional finishes available)
- Two 3 Speed pump controllers (low-medium-high)
- Material: Acrylic (Durable scratch resistant surface)(Lifetime Warranty)
- Waterlines are rigid PV pipe (No flex hose)
- Operating Level: 49 gallons
- 130lbs shipping weight (price does not include shipping)
- Physical therapy tubs may require additional space beyond its top perimeter for installation. ALWAYS measure tub before building tub cabinet.