All Watertech 6032 models are rectangular in shape, perfect for those who want to add a shower over the air bath. Watertech’s 6032 series of air baths are excellent for individuals wanting to replace an existing tub/shower with a acrylic Jacuzzi-style air bath. Internal leg room, width and water depth are greater than the 6032BW air bath. The air bath has 20 watertight air injectors with 140 airports, which insure water never enters any part of the air system.
We highly recommend anyone buying an air bath review the differences between injector air baths and other manufacturers air baths with a drilled hole and channel system. Watertech is the only company that places air jets in the floor and walls of the air bath to provide a complete body massage.
There is a Lifetime warranty on the variable speed heated air blower and the 60×32 acrylic bathtub shell. Any condensation that might form in the air lines during operation is dried 20 minutes after the air bath is emptied because the heated blower automatically comes on for several minutes to dry all the air lines. For those wanting to increase the tubs water depth, the air bath can be ordered with an optional press-flow drain/overflow assembly that increases the water depth an additional 3”.
The 6032BW’s rectangular shape allows it to be incorporated into a shower design. The floor of the tub has a galvanized structural steel base (no wood – no plastic) giving the customer the reassurance that the floor will never flex or warp. All of our air baths have a Lifetime Warranty on the blowers.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Size: 60"x 32"
- Blower Size: 8 amp, Variable Speed, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Electronic Controls
- Air Injectors: 189 air ports from 27 injectors
- Injector Locations: Floor and walls of bathtub
- Injectors have integral watertight check valves
- Manifold System: Manifold contains check valve protection. Water never enters any part of the air system. Tub shown with optional polished brass injectors.