This elegant jetted bathtub’s oval shape is 60” long and 42” wide at its widest point. This one person air bath was designed to be deeper than most other jacuzzi-style bathtubs the same size and shape. An inward sloping deck highlights the air tubs flowing ambiance. For your comfort there are sculptured arm rests designed into the tub. 3 recessed back jets and 19 floor air jets provide a soothing body massage and abundant leg room is the result of narrowing the tubs perimeter deck. Watertech also offers 3 additional 60”x42” air baths that can be used when a shower over the air tub is desired. The air bath has 22 watertight air injectors with 154 airports, which insure water never enters any part of the air system.
We highly recommend anyone buying an air bath review the differences between injector air baths and other manufacturers air baths with a drilled hole and channel system. Watertech is the only company that places air jets in the floor and walls of the air bath to provide a complete body massage. All Watertech air baths are constructed with a galvanized steel base (no wood – no plastic) to insure the floor of the air bath will never flex or warp.
There is a Lifetime warranty on the variable speed heated air blower and the 60×42 acrylic bathtub shell. Any condensation that might form in the air lines during operation is dried 20 minutes after the air bath is emptied because the heated blower automatically comes on for several minutes to dry all the air lines. For those wanting to increase the tubs water depth, the air bath can be ordered with an optional press-flow drain/overflow assembly that increases the water depth an additional 3”.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Size: 60"x 42"
- Blower Size: 8 amp, Variable Speed, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Electronic Controls
- Air Injectors: 189 air ports from 27 injectors
- Injector Locations: Floor and walls of bathtub
- Injectors have integral watertight check valves
- Manifold System: Manifold contains check valve protection. Water never enters any part of the air system. Tub shown with optional polished brass injectors.