The C6042 Elite’s rectangular shape allows a shower to be incorporated into the design, if desired. A single person bath providing both a water and air massage. This jacuzzi-style design has two gently curved areas at the foot of the tub allowing for maximum leg room. An abundance of water jets and air injectors provide two separate massage actions. Watertech’s exclusive top overflow design allows all Elite combo baths to be filled within 2 inches of the top of the bathtub insuring the bather gets an extra deep full body massage while a jacuzzi-style bathtub with a standard side overflow has a water bathing level 4” – 6” inches below the top of the bathtub. The water jets are fully directional and the jet’s scalloped face can be rotated allowing the bather to increase or decrease the water flow and pressure from each jet. A three speed control (high-medium-low) is standard on all combo baths giving the bather complete control of the water flow and pressure from all the water jets simultaneously. For your comfort all back and neck jets are recessed in all Watertech whirlpools and combination bathtubs. The water lines on combo baths are rigid PVC, U.L. certified for 100% drainage assuring a clean and sanitary massage experience each and every time the bath is used. A free pulsating jet is provided with each combo bath and can be easily interchanged with any water jet in a matter of seconds. The pulsating jet is a feature usually found only in hot tubs and spas.
The measurements are 60” in length and 42” in width. The C6042 Elite combo bath, a combination air bath and whirlpool bath, has 20 watertight air injectors with 140 air ports and 11 water jets. Each injector has an internal check valve that insures water never enters any part of the air system (blower, air lines, or air manifold etc). We recommend anyone buying an air bath or combination air/whirlpool bath review and understand the differences between Watertech’s injector baths and other air baths that are manufactured by eliminating air injectors and simply drilling holes through the bottom of the tub into an unserviceable air channel under the tub. All combo baths have a blower powered air system and pump powered water system that can be operated independent of each other or used at the same time. The bather gets to select from three massages – air, water or combination of air and water.
Additional information can be found on our website, in our product catalogue, and by viewing our on line video – Air injector vs Air Channel. All Watertech combination baths are equipped with injectors (air jets) in the Additional information can be found on our website or in our product catalogue. All Watertech combination baths are equipped with injectors (air jets) in the floor and hydrotherapy water jets in the walls of the bathtub, two entirely different massages that can be used separately or together.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Size: 60"x 42"
- FREE! Pulsating Jet - Interchangeable with any jet neck, back, foot, etc. ($55.00 Value)
- Pump Size: 9 amp Lifetime Warranty
- Blower Size: 8 amp, Variable Speed, 6.8 A, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Hydrotherapy Spa Jets: 11
- Air Injectors: 126 air ports from 18 injectors
- Injectors have integral watertight check valves
- Operating Level: 55 gallons
- Includes on/off switch
- Includes 3 speed pressure controller (A $75 value)
- All water lines are plumbed completely with rigid schedule 40 PVC pipe (no flex hose)
- Shipping Weight: 165 lbs (price does not include shipping)
- An extended spout is needed if spout is wall mounted
- Drain included in tub price - specify finish
- Tub shown with optional polished brass trim