A popular jacuzzi-style one person bathtub. Other available 60”x42” airbath/whirlpool models that Watertech manufactures have different features, water depths and shapes. They are the C6042 Elite, the C6042EOW (oval shaped) and the C6042SW. All C6042 models, except the C6042EOW, are rectangular in shape and can easily have a shower incorporated into the design. The E6042GW has two clear acrylic grab rails 1” in diameter and 9” in length, perfect for individuals that require some assistance getting in and out of the bathtub.
The E6042GW bathtub has 14 European massage jets. Each jet has 17 water and air ports; 9 center ports for water and 8 outer ports for air. These jets deliver 3 entirely different massage experiences from the same jet – water only, air only or a turbo-charged effervescent mixture of water and air. Three massages that can be used simultaneously or independent of each other for the bather’s full body massage experience. All neck and back jets are recessed in all whirlpool, combination and air baths.
WaterTech bathtubs are constructed with a galvanized steel base (no wood – no plastic) to insure the floor of the bath will never flex or warp. Rigid PVC waterlines are U.L. certified for 100% drainage, insuring a clean and sanitary massage experience with every bath. There is a Lifetime warranty on the pump and the acrylic bathtub shell. For those wanting even a deeper water depth, the bathtub is included with the press-flow drain/overflow.
Watertech introduced its first whirlpool baths over two decades ago with the mission of providing the ultimate hydrotherapy experience through innovation and ingenuity. America’s Best Whirlpool is proud to offer the finest of Watertech’s product line of soaking baths, whirlpool baths and combination baths.
America’s Best is dedicated to serving you with reliability and integrity. If you are remodeling a bathroom, adding a bath to your existing home, or building a new residence, a Watertech bath will add a touch of luxury and elegance to your home.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Size: 60" x 42"
- Pump Size: 2 H.P. lifetime warranty 7.5A
- Blower Size: 1 H.P., 300 watt air heater, variable speed, lifetime warranty, 8A
- European Jets 13, three different massages from each jet, 17 water and air ports per injector
- Drain/Overflow provided with all European massage baths, other optional finishes available
- All water lines are rigid code compliant PVC which insures 100% drainage of all jets, pumps, and lines
- On/Off switch for pump
- Electronic control for blower
- Operating Level: 30 gallons
- Shipping Weight: 134 lbs
- Bath shown with optional brass jets to highlight jet locations
- Acrylic bath vessel has a lifetime warranty