The FSA6032 Elite air bathtub is the ultimate air tub. The rectangular shape can easily be incorporated into a shower design. The extra deep bathing area is unmatched by any other air bathtub of the same dimensions. The extra bathing space is the result of placing the overflow on the top of the tub and sculpturing the foot end of the bath with two gentle curves allowing additional leg room (another Watertech innovation). Two sloping arm rests and 5 recessed back air jets make this bathtub the premier bath of its size. Watertech’s exclusive top overflow design, only available from Watertech, allows all Elite bathtubs to be filled within 2” inches of the top of the bathtub, insuring the bather gets a full body massage from the soles of their feet to their neck and shoulders. Watertech’s Elite baths have a water depth 4” – 6” deeper than a bath with the standard side overflow. This air bath has 27 watertight air injectors with 189 air ports. Each injector has an integral check valve that insures water never gets past the injector into any part of the air system.
We highly recommend anyone purchasing an air bath review the differences between baths with air injectors and other manufacturer’s drilled holes and channel system air baths. Our website and product catalogue explains the numerous differences between air baths with air injectors and air baths with the drilled holes channel system. Watertech is the only manufacturer that places air injectors (jets) in the floor and wall of the air bath to provide a complete body massage.
All Watertech air baths are constructed with a galvanized steel base (no wood – no plastic) to insure the floor of the air bath will never flex or warp. There is a Lifetime warranty on the variable speed heated air blower and the 60”x32” acrylic bathtub shell. Any condensation that might form in the air lines during operation is dried 20 minutes after the air bath is emptied because the heated blower automatically comes on for several minutes to dry all the air lines.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Size: 60"x 32"
- Blower Size: 8 amp, Variable Speed, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Electronic Controls
- Air Injectors: 189 air ports from 27 injectors
- Injector Locations: Floor and walls of bathtub
- Injectors have integral watertight check valves
- Manifold System: Manifold contains check valve protection. Water never enters any part of the air system.
- Tub shown with optional polished brass injectors.
- Drain included in tub price - specify finish
- Shipping weight 150 lbs; please call for shipping rates to your location