Four inches wider than standard tub/shower combinations found in many homes. A great air bath suited for narrow spaces. A one person air tub unlike other manufacturers, Watertech places 3 air jets to massage the back and 17 air jets in the floor of this Jacuzzi-style air bath to massage the rest of the body. The top deck has two sculptured areas to hold soap, shampoo, conditioner and your personal bathing items. The rectangular shape is perfect for those wanting to incorporate a shower over the air bath. The air bath has 28 watertight air injectors with 196 airports, which insure water never enters any part of the air system.
We highly recommend anyone buying an air bath review the differences between injector air baths and other manufacturers air baths with a drilled hole and channel system. Watertech is the only company that places air jets in the floor and walls of the air bath to provide a complete body massage. All Watertech air baths are constructed with a galvanized steel base (no wood – no plastic) to insure the floor of the air bath will never flex or warp.
There is a Lifetime warranty on the variable speed heated air blower and the 60×36 acrylic bathtub shell. Any condensation that might form in the air lines during operation is dried 20 minutes after the air bath is emptied because the heated blower automatically comes on for several minutes to dry all the air lines. For those wanting to increase the tubs water depth, the air bath can be ordered with an optional press-flow drain/overflow assembly that increases the water depth an additional 3”.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Size: 60"x 36"
- Blower Size: 8 amp, Variable Speed, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Electronic Controls
- Air Injectors: 189 air ports from 27 injectors
- Injector Locations: Floor and walls of bathtub
- Injectors have integral watertight check valves
- Manifold System: Manifold contains check valve protection. Water never enters any part of the air system. Tub shown with optional polished brass injectors.