Wide tapered arm rests and a sculptured seating area in the floor of the tub, cradle your body. A 5’ bathtub for one person with a large deck area where a faucet can be installed. This air bath has a rectangular shape allowing a shower to be incorporated over the air bath, if desired. The air bath has 17 watertight air injectors with 119 airports, which insure water never enters any part of the air system.
We highly recommend anyone buying an air bath review the differences between injector air baths and other manufacturers air baths with a drilled hole and channel system. Watertech is the only company that places air jets in the floor and walls of the air bath to provide a complete body massage. All Watertech air baths are constructed with a galvanized steel base (no wood – no plastic) to insure the floor of the air bath will never flex or warp.
There is a Lifetime warranty on the variable speed heated air blower and the 60×42 acrylic bathtub shell. Any condensation that might form in the air lines during operation is dried 20 minutes after the air bath is emptied because the heated blower automatically comes on for several minutes to dry all the air lines. For those wanting to increase the tubs water depth, the air bath can be ordered with an optional press-flow drain/overflow assembly that increases the water depth an additional 3”.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Size: 60"x 42"
- Blower Size: 1 HP, Variable Speed, 6.8 A, 300 Watt Heated Blower
- Purge Cycle: Activates twenty minutes after bath is switched off. Dries lines, manifold and injectors
- Electronic Controls
- Air Injectors: 189 air ports from 27 injectors
- Injector Locations: Floor and walls of bathtub
- Injectors have integral watertight check valves
- Manifold System: Manifold contains check valve protection. Water never enters any part of the air system. Tub shown with optional polished brass injectors.