Why not take advantage of every inch of space your new bathroom has?
The whirlpool bath 66×42 is the big brother of our model 66×32 EL but with an additional 10 inches of width, making it far more accommodating. For one person bathing our 66 inch whirlpool provides luxury bathing at its best because at 42 inches wide it’s far wider than a standard bathtub.
While not many other manufacturers offer 66 inch tubs because they’re a specialty size and therefore not generally a big seller, Watertech knows how important it is to take advantage of every available inch of space in your bath. That’s why we offer so many different sized whirlpools. If you have the room for a 66 inch whirlpool, but not a 72 inch tub you would be well advised to purchase the model 66×42 tub.
With molded in arm rests and five jets the model 66×42 delivers plenty of comfort. Its simple straightforward design and clean lines are at home in any setting and because it’s ten inches wider than our other 66 inch tub.
When deciding which whirlpool tub to buy you need to consider what each tub offers. Try not to be penny wise and pound foolish. Don’t settle for a 60 inch tub if you have room for a 66 inch tub. You’ll be glad you did!
- Blower: 8 amp
- Two, 7 amp high performance pump /Lifetime Warranty
- Hydrotherapy Jets: 7
- Air Injectors: 17; Each injector has a built-in check valve to keep water from entering air lines
- Purge Cycle: Activates automatically 20 minutes after blower is OFF. Dries remaining moisture in manifold and air lines formed during operation
- Min/Max Water Capacity: 50/60 gallons
- Includes on/off switch
- Shipping Weight: 143 lbs
- Schedule 40 rigid PVC waterlines - No Flex Hose
- Meets UL Standard for 100% water line drainage
- Made in the U.S.A.