The S5330 soaking walk-in bath provides easy access for anyone having a difficult time getting in or out of a standard bathtub. The door of the bath swings inward to avoid interference with the toilet, cabinets etc. An inward swinging door also allows the water pressure to push the door against the tubs water tight seal. The water pressure on doors that swing outward on a walk-in tub actually push the door away from the water tight seal.
A comfortable seat is sculptured into the tub opposite the bathtubs drain and overflow. All tubs are shipped with a cable drain assembly. The bather can open or close the drain with a simple twist of the overflow cover above the water level. Faucets are typically located at the drain end of the tub. Most soaking walk-in bathtubs are ordered with an optional soaking tub heater that insures the temperature of the water remains constant.
The baths deck on the front end of the tub has ample space to mount a faucet and hand held spray. The tub has a lifetime warranty and is made entirely in the USA. For questions or additional information call 1-888-795-7480 Mon thru Fri 8am to 5pm.
WaterTech’s walk-in tubs are available as soakers, whirlpools, air or combination whirlpool and air.
- Width 30"
- Length 53"
- Height 41" (lowest setting)
- Door width 17"top, 14" bottom
- Seat width 21"
- Seat height 15"
- Threshold height 6" (lowest setting)
- 6 adjustable leveling support legs (2" maximum adjustment)
- Water capacity 75 gallons with standard drain/overflow
- Water capacity 95 gallons with Deep Soak drain/overflow
- Drain size 1.5"
- Drain time 2 minutes 40 seconds
- Door swing - inward either right or left hinge
- Tub weight - 130lbs