Shipping Your Whirlpool Bath
We ship our quality tubs across the United States using only the top freight lines to ensure your whirlpool tub gets to you on time and in the same condition as when it left our factory floor.
The following are normal shipping times and rates (subject to change). Regular delivery time is 3-5 weeks from the date we receive your order.
Our Quick Ship option allows your tub to leave our factory floor within 15 business days from the date we receive your order. Please call 800 460 7798 for our Quick Ship service.
What to do when your whirlpool tub is delivered
Before you sign your invoice or bill of lading, inspect your tub carton for damage. If the carton has no damage, proceed with signing the invoice.
If the carton is damaged, open and inspect your tub for damage. Things to look for are broken corners, cracks, broken pipes, missing components, etc.
If any damage is found, it is your responsibility to file a damage claim within the time limit specified by your carrier. CALL US IMMEDIATELY!
You should water test your new tub within 48 hours.
- Place your tub outside on a solid surface.
- Stop up the drain hole at the bottom of the tub and fill with water to a point 2-inches above the highest jet.
- Plug the pump into a heavy-duty electrical source and allow the pump to run as you check all supply and return lines for leaks.
Regular Shipping Costs
For Our Quick Ship Option
Precautions & Installation Tips
- Do not lift or carry the whirlpool tub by the supply or return pipes – they could break or spring leaks.
- You must install a mortar bed beneath your tub to meet code and warranty requirements.
- An access opening large enough to service your pump must be installed to meet code requirements.
- Do not frame your whirlpool tub enclosure until you have your tub on the job site.
- Carpenters, plumbers, and tile installers should verify all dimensions to ensure that the tub enclosure is properly sized for your whirlpool tub.
- Detailed installation instructions are available on the installation page of this site.
- Re-test your whirlpool tub for leaks or construction damage before you enclose your tub.